Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in The Netherlands
The complete solution
Just like at home you will need good insurance to protect you against financial risks. Like the risk that your valuable belongings get damaged in a fire or are stolen while you are travelling. Not to mention your personal liability. And what if you urgently need to travel back home because a close relative is seriously ill? Your insurances back home will most likely not cover you for your stay abroad.
Fortunately, there is a complete solution available, especially developed for people like you: the Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in The Netherlands. It offers you the precise security that you need because you can compose your own policy, choosing from six different insurances (with a minimum of two). Of course all information is in clear English.
- GoudaService Package
This unique insurance is not available anywhere else. It covers the costs if a close relative needs to travel to the Netherlands in case you become seriously ill or have a bad accident. And vice versa. In both cases accommodation expenses are also covered.
- Personal Liability
This insurance covers the costs if you or a member of your family accidentally causes damage to a third party and is held responsible.
- Household Contents
If your household contents get damaged or stolen this insurance covers you adequately.
- Continuous Travel
Both your personal and business trips are covered throughout the year. Coverage includes theft, accidents, legal assistance and adventurous sports. Plus evacuation and repatriation. If you wish you can include cancellation cover, so that your travel expenses will be refunded if your trip is cancelled for an unexpected reason, such as illness.
- Personal accidents
If you or a member of your family is involved in an accident this can have unwanted consequences. Money cannot soften them but it can prove to be useful. This insurance pays out a lump sum if the accident results in death or permanent disability.
- Personal Legal Assistance
Conflicts can always occur. Concerning a service or product you purchased, for example. Or with a neighbour or your employer in The Netherlands. Dutch legislation is sometimes complex but this insurance offers you the certainty of legal assistance in many circumstances.
When you are going to live in The Netherlands you must take out a mandatory health insurance. We can help you with this in association with health insurer Zorg en Zekerheid. They will accept you for the Basic health insurance and also for a voluntary additional health package. Zorg en Zekerheid will communicate in English with you. And you get a premium discount of 8% for the Basic health insurance and 8% for an additional health package. Please contact our advisor for your discount code.
As you can see, the Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in the Netherlands offers you a complete insurance solution for your stay in The Netherlands. Our independent insurance advisor can tell you more about it and will gladly be of assistance to you.
Terms and conditions
- General terms and conditions
- Gouda Service Package
- Special Terms and Conditions Continuous Travel
- Special Terms and Conditions Household contents
- Special Terms and Conditions Legal Assistance
- Special Terms and Conditions Personal Accident
- Special Terms and Conditions Personal Liability
- Continuous Travel Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in The Netherlands
- Gouda Service Package Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in The Netherlands
- Household contents Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in The Netherlands
- Personal accidents Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in The Netherlands
- Personal Legal Assistance Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in The Netherlands
- Personal Liability Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in The Netherlands